The cost-effective alternative to CO₂
Oil-free compressors for the beverage industry
Compressed air is the cost-effective alternative to CO2. It guarantees reliable operation in bars, restaurants, cinemas or stadiums, in other words, wherever drinks are served in large quantities.
In addition to cost savings, the use of compressed air also eliminates transport and storage costs. So it's no wonder that our oil-free compressors have been used successfully in the catering trade and large stadiums for over 25 years.
Your advantages at a glance
Economical & environmentally friendly
- Reduced operating costs due as a result of CO2 savings
- Elimination of transport and storage costs for gas cylinders
- Active climate protection by reducing CO2 emissions
- Especially for beer dispensing systems: Reduction of beer losses by up to 25%
Fast & secure
- Always optimum pressure, even with long pipe systems
- Improved work processes and more safety through conversion to compressed air